Job vacancy in Precursor - Apply now.
At Precursor, it's all about the people! We are an organisation that puts people first. We strive to constantly care,
engage and invest in our people to learn, advance and excel. We are a company that truly wants to get to know our clients and their
- Ranked as Top 25 Accounting Firms in Singapore
- Accredited as People Developer by Spring Singapore for our Business Excellence in People Development
- Winner of Best Practice Award in Singapore Accountancy Awards 2018
We provide a full suite of corporate and advisory solutions and services to more than 600 enterprises. Precursor strives to serve every
client with distinction. Our engagement with every client represents the start of a long lasting relationship, through which we firmly hold
on to our values of Mutual Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence.
We welcome you to join us to journey together for a rewarding and challenging career.
- Perform assurance activities and document audit procedures in accordance with professional standards
- Manage time and multiple engagements effectively
- Prepare statutory tax filings and identify developments that impact tax compliance
- Provide timely and excellent services to clients
- Develop and understanding of the client's business and understand client specific needs
- Min Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 1 to 2 years of audit experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willing to learn
- Possess good interpersonal skills & able to work in team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Able to multi-task and work efficiently