Job vacancy in Precursor - Apply now.
At Precursor, it's all about the people! We are an organisation that puts people first. We strive to constantly care,
engage and invest in our people to learn, advance and excel. We are a company that truly wants to get to know our clients and their
- Ranked as Top 25 Accounting Firms in Singapore
- Accredited as People Developer by Spring Singapore for our Business Excellence in People Development
- Winner of Best Practise Award in Singapore Accountancy Awards 2018
We provide a full suite of corporate and advisory solutions and services to more than 600 enterprises. Precursor strives to serve every
client with distinction. Our engagement with every client represents the start of a long lasting relationship, through which we firmly hold
on to our values of Mutual Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence.
We welcome you to join us to journey together for a rewarding and challenging career.
Acting as company secretarial agents for a portfolio of both Singapore and offshore companies and branches and ensure compliance with
- Preparing and reviewing board resolutions, minutes of annual general meeting and other corporate notices and documents;
- Ensure timely filing of statutory returns;
- Assist with other general corporate secretarial and administrative duties assigned from time to time;
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Secretarial or equivalent.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
Pursing SAICSA or SAICSA qualified, or Degree/Diploma in any discipline, preferably in law, legal studies or administrative fields
- Preferably with 1 - 2 years of experience in corporate secretarial work
- Strong written, communication & interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, able to work under pressure and independently.