Job vacancy in Precursor - Apply now.
Considering on how to further enhance your personal brand as an accounting professional? Be part of a culture that provides you an endless
opportunity to thrive.
Widely recognised as a Leader of Transformation in the accounting industry, Precursor is one of the top 30 accounting firms in Singapore
offering audit, tax, accounting and advisory services to over 600 local and multinational enterprises across diverse industries.
Our commitment towards quality and innovation excellence has won us many accolades, including Winner of Best Practice Award in 2018 and
Innovation Award in 2016 during the Singapore Accountancy Awards. We are also the only accounting firm to be accredited as People Developer
by Enterprise Singapore for our relentless drive towards Business Excellence in People Development.
We always put our people first and strive to serve every client with distinction. Our engagement with every client represents the start of a
long lasting relationship, through which we firmly hold on to our values of Mutual Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence.
Take a peek at every milestone we’ve accomplished over the years here: https://www.precursor.com.sg/en/about-precursor/our-milestones/
What are you waiting for? Come join our inspiring journey!
Provide client service support to existing clients, such as reminder of deadlines, reverting to queries and obtaining feedback of our
services upon completion of each engagement
- Handle new call-in, walk-in and email enquiries
- Be responsible for the entire sales process - calls, negotiations and closing
- Ensure a consistent, strong sales pipeline and maintain a healthy prospect list
- Ability to sell professional services to potential client
- Generate referrals by working with existing customer/partners base
- Promoting business matching and facilitations amongst clients or another avenue
- Propose new service offerings or solutions to existing clients.
- Source for new partners and manage partners database through follow up calls and updating partners status
- Lead and drive business development activities
- Minimum Diploma holders
- Basic accounting knowledge will be an added advantage
- Preferably with working experience relevant to business development and customer service
- Strong independent worker and at the same time, work well in a dynamic, cross-functional team environment
- Client-focus; adept at building and maintain positive client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in written and spoken English
- Possesses a need to strive for excellence
- Able to multi-task and take on new challenges within cross function
- Able to start work as soon as possible